Monday, October 10, 2011

One Law of Attraction Method

There are two ways to making what is often called the law of attraction work for you...the first is by doing what i call going through the back door...its where, without being aware of your I amness you reprogram it with repetitive thoughts and affirmations and the use of a highly developed imagination....the second is by going through the front door and becoming concious of your I amness and concious of what its currently creating out of habit...once you are concious of your I amness and what its doing, you can stop the habitual creation of what you don't want, and initiate the creation of what you do want.

As to becoming aware of your I amness/awareness....you sent me a link to some really good methods in an I M here...those methods will work, but sometimes you need a differant starting place...tell me about some meditation practices you have used in the past that you connected with if any...also tell me where you feel like you have some places where you get stuck in your spiritual search or things that have been a roadblock, and we will look at some techniques that will help you become aware of your awareness.

In the mean time I will give you an excercise to do...

For three days continuosly say in your mind "I Am Perfect" in your native language...for the first day say the words in your head...by that I mean feel the word thoughts happening inside your head....on the second day do the same thing but feel the word thoughts originating in your chest centered near your heart...this may be difficult at first and may take some concentration...but it will get easier with practice...over and over think and feel the words I Am Perfect in your native tongue comming from your heart area....on the third day move the thoughts down so they are originating from a few centimeters behind your navel...over and over and over for the whole day...make it so you are saying the words in your thoughts and they are originating behind the naval...on the forth day while staying in the naval look at everything you see hear or touch and say this is perfect....and name it...say my wife is perfect...this chair is perfect...this situation is perfect...my job is perfect etc...over and over

Tie a string around your finger to gently remind yourself to keep doing it, as life distractions can happen...if you find that you have gotten distracted don't get bothered by it...just gently go back into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment